This collection provides forefoot flexibility and long-term comfort thanks to a special Walking Platform construction: built-in Strobel® technology and EVA cushioning—which not only conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit, but also provides lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue. Additional comfort features include a padded tongue and collar to help protect from excessive rubbing and prevent blisters. The shoe's full-grain leather wears well, conforms to the foot over time for a custom, comfortable fit, and is easy to maintain to extend product life. The rubber sole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Nappa Lining
- Full Grain Leather: Durable and easy to clean, extending the life of your Rockport shoe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole: Offers durability for long-term wear & shock absorbent-cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue
- Strobel Construction®: Offers forefoot flexibility to aid the walking motion
- San Crispino Construction: Provides a wide base of support for stability; can be re-soled for renewable value
- Rubber Outsole: Provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces