The GEL-Craze™ TR 3 has established itself as the optimal multi-purpose shoe in the training collection, elevating both its functional and style characteristics. A midsole inspired by the ASICS running collection, offering FluidRide™ for cushioning, protection, yet remaining flexible with FluidAxis™ technology. Ideal for cross training, a lateral outrigger construction offers stability in any side to side movements, in combination with an upper that brings exceptional support and “holdability”.
- AHAR® - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- FluidRide™ - provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- FluidAxis™ - Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.