Eighteen years in the making, the legacy of ASICS hallowed GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe now features Convergence GEL® Technology. For improved comfort and an unprecedented ride, our rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Technology is placed closer to the foot to replicate the comfort of your foot’s natural tissue, increasing function and shock dissipation.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE - FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY - This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- COMFORDRY™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.