The versatile new GEL-Fortitude® 7 gets a dramatic update, now featuring Guidance Line®, Guidance Trusstic System®, and a comfortable upper built on ASICS' Maximum Support Last to better accommodate orthotics. Larger-framed, neutral runners will appreciate the responsive and well-cushioned SpEVA® platform, with underfoot comfort enhanced by the ultra plush 8.5mm ComforDry™ Sockliner.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.