The GEL-Nimbus 16 provides exceptional comfort and cushioning for neutral and under-pronating runners. Now with more GEL cushioning than any of its predecessors and improved forefoot flexibility, this is the most comfortable GEL-Nimbus ever! Thanks to premium technologies such as FluidFit two-direction stretch mesh, Heel Clutching System and Discrete Eyestay Construction, you are ensured a superb customised fit. Fluid Ride, a two layered midsole construction featuring a combination of both SpEVA and Solyte, provides unprecedented underfoot comfort and a plush ride. The Full Length Guidance Line, a groove along the sole, guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently, even when fatigue sets in. Feel the run, not the road, with the new GEL-Nimbus 16.
- -A technical mesh material that stretches in multiple directions, creating a glove, “snug like” fit that provides a unique balance of comfort and fit
- -External heel counter to improve fit and comfort while remaining lightweight
- - Separate piece of material that is in the forefoot of the midsole. The womens piece is softer compared to mens, allowing the lighter frame of women to feel cushioning available in forefoot
- - A two layered midsole that provides the ultimate in “bounce back” & cushioning characteristics. While also lightweight, it is great for runners who compress the midsole
- - Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.