Don't be misled by the comfortable clog silhouette of our Women's Timberland PRO® Newbury ESD Slip-On - this shoe is built for performance and adheres to SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge. We've used premium polished full-grain leather for the uppers to create an attractive, sleek look, and added a single-density polyurethane outsole that features a low profile for high surface contact and is resistant to slips and abrasions.
- Premium, full-grain polished leather offers outstanding style and durability
- Alloy safety toe offers lightweight protection
- Antimicrobial lining
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Conductive polyurethane ESD footbed for consistent static dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features a low profile for high surface contact and is oil- and slip-resistant
- The CSA Blue Rectangle indicates Grade 1 protective toe without sole puncture protection. Grade 1 toe withstands impacts up to 125 joules.