The SKY ELITE™ FF 2 volleyball shoe helps you experience powerful jumps, allowing your game and mind to reach new heights. Specifically created with the attacker in mind, these shoes help reduce energy loss when setting up for the spike. The curved heel design allows you to smoothly cut towards the net by creating an easier forward transition. The midsole's TWISTRUSS™ technology increases jumping force by working with a wider lateral forefoot gauge and the DYNAWRAP™ lacing system. Together, these technologies improve stability when braking and decrease power loss during jumps. A thicker midsole is layered with FLYTEFOAM™ Propel cushioning. This helps you experience more underfoot comfort and higher jumps.
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- DYNAWRAP™ technology improves stability during side-to-side movements
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- TWISTRUSS™ technology helps players transition horizontal power to vertical power without losing energy
- Curved heel shape allows athletes to cut-in more smoothly and set themselves up for a more powerful jump
- Wider flexion grooves in the outsole offer better flexibility