Our Multi-Sport Orthotic offers enhanced stability and support. This orthotic solution offers extra cushioning for superior comfort.
The Cross Trainer Orthotic is an excellent device to help control pronation and provide relief from existing foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis. This device offers support for long periods of activity and helps prevent strain and injury. Best suited to a full fitting athletic shoe.
- Orthotic type: Full-length
- Shoe type: Full Fitting Athletic
- Activity type: High-impact / Multi-sport activities
- Arch Support: Increased level of support and motion control.
- Cushion level: Increased cushioning effect for superior comfort
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet, Fallen Arches & Fat Pad Loss, Plantar Fasciitis, Overpronation and Shin Splints
Features & Benefits
- Delivers maximum shock absorption and enhanced stability
- A reinforced deep heel cup provides foot and ankle support
- Maximum cushioning to alleviate stress on the foot
- Blue ETC top-cover provides antimicrobial and moisture-wicking properties
- Full-length bottom covering ensures effective grip and friction reduction
- The extra cushioning pad at the forefoot provides enhanced cushioning during activity
- Stabilizing post at the back of the foot for additional stability and support
- Heel Pad ⅛” for increased shock absorption.
- 2 mm carbon shell
- Rear Foot Post Stabilizer
- PMP forefoot pad
- Heel Pad ⅛”
- Full-length underlay