Insulated and waterproof, this Chillberg men's boot is built for rugged terrain and comfy enough foreveryday wear. Outdoor-inspired styling includes sleek full-grain waterproof leather uppers, rustproof D-ring hardware, and a lug outsole that's designed for traction over roots and rocks on your way to the summit.
- Waterproof -Waterproof through the use of premium waterproof leathers with waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. The boot is also either seam sealed the footwear or an internal, waterproof/breathable membrane is used to help your feet stay dry when it's wet outside.
- Earthkeepers™ - Earth conscious Earthkeepers™ footwear and apparel are made with commitment to the environment in mind. Use of materials like recycled PET, organic cotton and leathers that come from a tannery that received a silver rating for its reduced energy use, reduced waste, and quality water treatment.
- Silver Rated Tannery - The leather in this product comes from a tannery that received a silver rating for its reduced energy use, reduced waste and quality water treatment.
- Green Rubber™ - This product features a Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber
- Primaloft® - Provides superior warmth for cold climates. Light weight synthetic insulation is used in upper construction.
- Polartec - Polartec fabrics provide warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics. Air pockets on both sides trap body heat, creating thermal insulation. The fabrics breath (allowing body moisture to pass through) and dry quickly.