Our original Euro Hiker was introduced in 1988, and now we're bringing those iconic boots into our Timberland PRO® line. Alloy safety toes, rugged waterproof leathers, fiberglass shanks for strength and anti-fatigue comfort echnology: These men's work boots have style and so much more.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toes
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.06 pounds