This cult favorite celebrates its 20th version with massive weight reduction to be the lightest GEL-DS Trainer® in its storied history. Beloved for its perfect blend of moderate support and speedy ride, the new platform features comfortable and lightweight Dynamic DuoMax® and a Propulsion Trusstic® for a springy toe-off. Mild to moderate overpronators with a need for speed will applaud the new outsole configuration, updated with super lightweight DuoSole® Outsole, and the Seamless Construction of the sleek new upper.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM - This evolution of DuoMax™ system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC® TECHNOLOGY - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DUOSOLE® OUTSOLE - Reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability.