The GEL-Kayano® 21 is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide™ and a ComforDry X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit® upper and Heel Clutching System™.
- - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- - FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- - ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- - This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.