Our GEL-Nimbus® 19 GS shoe for kids features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh knit upper and 3D printed overlays are strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- The outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.