Waterproof and winter-friendly, our Yose Fluff Hiker offers heavy-duty cold weather performance in a stylish, versatile silhouette. Crafted with an interior waterproof bootie to keep you warm and dry in harsh conditions, it's rated to withstand temperatures as low as -32 C (that's -25.6F), and features an innovative White Spider Rubber outsole for enhanced traction in icy conditions. Finished with a fluffy faux fur collar and an insole made of our UGGplush upcycled wool blend, this cozy boot is equally suited to chilly city streets and snowy mountain trails. Pair with leggings and a puffer jacket, jeans and an oversized sweater, or any kind of weatherwear. Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Canvas upper
- Faux fur collar, Metal eyelets
- Non-wicking laces
- Textile lining
- 7mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 5.75" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Best for: Heavy snow, Heavy rain