If your kid plays tough, outfit them in running shoes that set the pace. The bold zig bottom builds up in the back for taking the sting out of heel impacts, while the front flexes and channels energy toward propulsion. Durable rubber hits on the bottom improve the traction.
- Multi-material upper for breathability and comfort
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion at the ankles
- Zig platform midsole for response where needed and cushion at heel impact
- Removable Ortholite sockliner for enhanced cushion
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in targeted outsole areas for durability and traction
- Articulated construction at the forefoot for natural transitions
- External frame at the midfoot integrates with lacing system for a locked-in fit